A unique opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic apprentice to begin their journey with us at Qualis as an Customer Experience Apprentice.
This role will be based at our Qualis Property Solutions office in Loughton, Essex. You will join us on a full-time basis in return for a salary up to £13,500 per annum. Exact salary will reflect your experience, skill set and dependent on the National Minimum Wage age banding.
You will also receive other benefits including:
- Opportunity to earn a performance related cash bonus of up 15% of salary
- Pension scheme contributions set at 7% of salary
- Life Insurance cover at 4 x your annual salary
- Private healthcare
- 25 days a year holiday, plus bank holidays
What this opportunity can offer you:
Apprenticeships are available to anyone aged 16 or over and combine working with studying to gain skills and knowledge in a specific job. Apprentices spend 20% of their working hours on ‘off the job’ training which could involve studying at home, attending a training provider, college or university or work shadowing in your workplace. The remainder of the time is spent within the company gaining highly relevant experience within the team.
This exciting role includes a part-time Level 3 course which will require attending college once a week. The apprenticeship course ranges between 12 to 15 months. You will be mentored and supported by one of our highly experienced managers during the apprenticeship. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and become part of our Customer Experience team.
Your role and responsibilities:
As part of your apprenticeship, you will be involved in the following aspects of our growing business:
- Learning all aspects of our evolving Customer Service Centre
- Gaining knowledge of various ICT systems
- Understanding complaint handling process and monitoring
- Reviewing customer feedback and analysing trends
- Learning how to plan repairs works and organise operative diaries
- Improving our customer experience and service
- General administration
What you will bring to the team:
Skills and knowledge:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Non judgemental
Qualifications and experience:
- GCSE or equivalent English, Maths (Grade 4 and above) desirable
You will join a team where you will feel supported, trusted, and appreciated. Our existing team have a wide-ranging background and knowledge but most importantly, appreciate the unique skills and passions that each co-worker brings to the team.